Our Core Values
The Core Values of Speakwrite International have arisen out of what we believe to be important about people, about society and about learning and knowledge. These values inform and shape how the school is organised, how people relate to each other in the school, as well as the content and processes of teaching and learning. We hold the following values in high esteem because we do acknowledge that the success of our business is greatly linked to the practicability of these values.
- Quality – we value quality in all our educational programs, research activities and services we render to our customers and other stakeholders. We are committed to providing a quality learning experience that will give an excellent value for money.
- Flexibility - we offer flexibility in the scheduling of our courses to meet the needs of our various clients. We run an all-year round enrolment system and schedule students based on their work schedule. We organize evening and week-end classes to cater for those who cannot attend classes during the weekdays.
- Respect – we value all people both within and outside our organization, regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender or any other factors not related to the purposes of the institution.
- Friendliness – we strive to foster a friendly, caring and professional learning environment to ensure that all our students gain the maximum enjoyment and benefit from their courses.
- Teamwork - our guiding principle is teamwork. We believe that building an effective teamwork culture takes all kinds of skills, put together to make the team complete, from management all the way through the different grades of staff. To achieve this involves understanding human nature, showing mutual respect and most importantly, employing people with good communication skills.